Tuesday, November 4, 2008

-LaZY ME-

i have been super long never updated my blog dy....haha...dunno what am i busying also...maybe juz i m too lazy to do anything??? hahaha....anyway, my birthday passed...indeed i m very enjoy on the clubbing night...really....lolz...really want to thanks to alot of my frensss....helped me soo much n makes me soo enjoy on that night. i was drunk kao kao and some of the things i cant even remembered what did i do??? lolz...after my frends told me...only i know that i have did alot of stupid thingy...hahaa...after i hangover for 1 whole day...lolz...seriously, i swear that i m not going to drinking anymore...i hate it...makes me soo miserable...but whatever la...juz do whatever makes me happy....hahahaa...tmr 9am class...damn tired now...go to sleep 1st...tmr goin to my fren party again...oh ya...i m nt goin to drink...hahaa....nytesss

me, li lee ( if u wan cry go find her....she will cry with u too....) n wen yun...business class top student...lolxxxx
















me, tiew n jiam....i juz got into maison...not yet drink...lolxxx
















me N pei wen....heeeee












with 4 pretty future pharmacist....heeee


















me n chean yong...from year 3 civil engneering...he dun drink 1...bt he still come for my bday....so touched...lolxxx
















with BINATANG.....my best drinking buddy...thanks for helping me all the night...heee








too many photos for me to upload dy...till here 1st.....there are more in my facebook...lolxx...end of my bday...n clubbing nyte...dun wan drink dy lo....ahhahaa...belif me...ngeeekkk

|voyage|

No comments: