Tuesday, November 11, 2008

~Fall For You????~

It had been passed for quite some time dy...i thought of giving myself n u another chance trying again...but everytime ended up with nothing at all.....im thinking too much?? should i just give u up??? everytime wen i trying to give it a try...u makes me change my mind.....y must u do that??? i dunno what am i thinking...the things dat u did and talked to makes me very disappointed on u...and now, i m too tired to give a try anymore.....maybe i really think too much btw me n u.....i shouldn't go talk to u anymore ryte??? is my fault...stupid ME...always think those stupid stuff on my own....since last time i should have give u up...but why can't i??? i wanted to find back those days we have....but, not now...passed dy....everything pass dy......too tired to continue anymore....

No comments: